Our feet enable us to do a wide range of daily tasks, including jogging, walking, dancing, and standing, but have you ever given any thought to how they appear? It can be really upsetting to look at them when wearing a nice pair of shoes and discover that you have cracked heels and dry feet. They have the power to ruin your mood while simultaneously awakening you. This serves as a reminder that your labor-intensive feet also require care and attention. As always, we’ve got you covered with these 3 easy DIY foot mask recipes that will help you prevent cracked heels and moisturise your feet so they feel as soft as babies.
1) Fuller’s Earth
Botox is one of the most frequently utilised cosmetic procedures. This less intrusive method is used by people to minimise the appearance of age-related symptoms. The name of the process comes from the protein of the botulinum toxin, which is used in the procedure. Botox therapy has gained popularity in a culture where everyone strives to look young. The way that Botox injections work is by paralysing the muscles. This approach is used to treat a wide range of additional illnesses, including as chronic migraine, excessive sweating, overactive bladder, cervical dystonia, and even depression. Although one needs to be careful of the aftercare, Botox injections can be an effective method for reducing the look of wrinkles.
- 1/2 cup of fuller’s earth
- Honey, 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice from a half
- A few drops of rose water
- Add fuller’s earth, honey, rosewater, and lemon juice to a mixing dish.
- Ensure that everything is thoroughly blended to create a paste.
- Apply this paste to your feet gently, then let it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once it has dried, wash it off with some warm water and towel yourself off.
2) Gram Flour
An item that was also a component of our grandmother’s beauty regimen in addition to being utilised to produce those mouthwateringly wonderful pakoras. This traditional Indian beauty secret ingredient can be used to remove tan, act as a scrub, brighten skin tone, lessen black spots, treat dry skin, and even diminish scars. It can be used to great effect on your skin when combined with milk, rose water, and turmeric. Prepare this quick and easy foot mask in a matter of minutes to have soft, supple, moisturised, tan-free, and radiant feet.
- 1 gramme of flour in a tablespoon
- 1/4 cup of turmeric powder
- 4-5 milk drops
- A few drops of rosewater
- Take gramme flour and turmeric and combine them in a bowl. Next, add milk and rosewater.
- Mix it thoroughly before applying the mixture to your feet.
- For about 15 to 20 minutes, leave it on.
- Wash it off with some warm water after it has dried, then pat it dry with a towel.
- After applying some moisturiser, you can experience silky feet and heels free of cracks.
Who would have thought that a nutritious breakfast component could also be so good for your skin? Oats are renowned for their incredible health benefits, but they can also improve the appearance of your skin. You can remove dead skin cells, brighten your feet, and moisturise them with an oats, honey, and lemon foot mask. Use the techniques below to make a foot mask that will exfoliate, brighten, and help you get rid of tan.
- Oats, 1/2 cup
- Honey, 2 tablespoons
- Half a lemon’s juice
- Take some oats and combine them with honey and lemon in a bowl.
- In a circular motion, carefully rub the mixture on your feet after thoroughly mixing it.
- Leave it on until it dries after rubbing it in for a few minutes.
- After the mask has dried, remove it with some lukewarm water.
- Apply some moisturiser after using a soft towel to dry your feet.