Haus Labs Moonstone Bio-Radiant Highlighter ($40.00 for 0.42 oz.) is a silvery-white with an nearly clear base, which I believe is what helped it look much less stark towards my pores and skin tone specifically–it regarded much less grey as a result of it let extra of my pores and skin tone come by way of naturally. The end was luminous with out being intensely metallic.
for particulars on common efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Anastasia Snowflake (P, $25.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% comparable).
- Colored Raine Show My Loyalty (Highlighter) (LE, ) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% comparable).
- Anastasia Snow (LE, ) is lighter, brighter, cooler (85% comparable).
- Moist ‘n’ Wild Glow Watcher (LE, $4.99) is extra shimmery, lighter (85% comparable).
- Anastasia Perpetually Lit (LE, ) is extra shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% comparable).
- NYX Twilight Tint (P, $7.99) is lighter, cooler (85% comparable).
- MAC Barely Dressed (LE, $34.00) is lighter (85% comparable).
- Give Me Glow Snowflake (P, $17.25) is extra shimmery, lighter (80% comparable).
- Make-up Geek Moon Section (P, $20.00) is lighter, cooler (80% comparable).
- Too Confronted Diamond Fireplace (P, $34.00) is lighter, cooler (80% comparable).
$40.00/0.42 oz. – $95.24 Per Ounce
The components is meant to use “seamlessly” with “radiant, subsequent gen glow” that lasts for “as much as 12 hours.” It featured a gel-powder hybrid components, so the texture of the powder was on the firmer facet, nevertheless it wasn’t stiff. There was no powderiness, and I had no points selecting up product with extra feathery, less-dense fan brushes or extra conventional tapered highlighting brushes.
The shades had been sometimes semi-opaque to opaque in protection and simply utilized with a lighter hand. The powder sat effectively on naked pores and skin in addition to on prime of basis, and it had a “melted” look that helped the powder sit seamlessly. They wore 9 to 10 hours on me, so not fairly the 12-hours claimed however longer-wearing than common.
Browse all of our Haus Labs Bio-Radiant Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Glycerin, Pseudozyma Epicola/Sunflower Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract**, Squalane, Actinidia Polygama Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Gellen Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Artificial Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Dicalcium Phosphate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 20, Aqua (Water, Eau), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide). **Fermented
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as accessible by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient record relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient record.