When it comes to celebrities, there’s no one who’s makeup looks we look forward to more than those of Kylie Jenner. Whether she’s at an event or just hanging out at home, Jenner always puts together her makeup with incredible style and creativity. Her confidence in wearing no makeup on Instagram is admirable and she’s given us so many makeup looks that have left us speechless, we had to share them with you! Here are Kylie Jenner’s No Makeup Looks That Will Leave You Speechless!
Post-baby glow makeup
Of course, Kylie is beautiful with or without makeup. But when she rocks no makeup, I feel like I’m looking at the all-natural goddess that she really is. Keep scrolling to check out her best no makeup looks!
Although Kylie rarely wears any makeup, here are a few tricks for getting a barefaced look:
- Don’t go overboard on skincare products – If you’re trying to appear natural and less made up, don’t pile on all of your favorite skincare products.
- Skip foundation – The one thing most people forget about their everyday routine is skipping foundation (especially if they wear it every day).
- Conceal only where needed – If you do decide to wear concealer, make sure it’s in specific areas where needed and not under your eyes or other problem areas (like spots).
- Dust powder over the T-zone – When it comes to bronzer, think subtlety. Dusting some powder over your T-zone will create a healthy glow.
- Add some mascara to finish off the look – Mascara should be applied as sparingly as possible so that there’s still room for lashes to peek through; a couple coats is plenty.
- Finally, pick a lipstick color that complements your skin tone – Whether you prefer matte or glossy lips, nude tones are the way to go for this natural makeup look.
- Or try an ombré lip – To keep things playful and youthful, opt for an ombré lip by applying lipstick with light colors on top and dark colors towards the bottom of your mouth.
- Apply some highlighter – Highlighters can instantly brighten up the face without having to add much else to your routine.
- Get rid of those eyebrows – Sometimes a little plucking goes a long way!
- Flaunt those freckles!
The perfect winged liner
The next time you’re preparing for a date, or simply want to give your look some flair, know that it only takes the right tools and the right technique to get eyeliner perfect in five minutes. The quickest way is to make sure you always have a sharpener on hand, because no matter how careful you are with your pencils, it’ll eventually become too blunt to use.
Liquid eyeliner with no mistakes
If you’ve been watching this summer’s episodes of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, then you’ll be very familiar with Kylie Jenner, who has been posting her no makeup look on social media. She posts photos of herself going about her day sans make-up as a way to connect with her fans in a raw and honest way.
Kim Kardashian’s favorite lip liner
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Liner is a non-wax pencil that can also be used as a highlighter or as an eyeshadow base. It comes in over 100 shades, making it possible to find the perfect color for any occasion. As someone who has tried this product, I would recommend it because the felt tip applicator is easy to use and it will not smudge when you apply lip color over top of it.
Sheer lids that cover imperfections
Showing off your eye makeup with a sheerer lid is a simple way to feel empowered, like you’re taking charge of your appearance and reclaiming it. My favorite technique is to start by adding some brightening color along the bottom lash line, under my top lashes in waterline, on the inside corners of my eyes and on my lower waterline.
Contouring is a great way to define your cheekbones and give your face shape, which also hides any imperfections or makes your face look slimmer. Contouring basically means making shadows on the area of your face you want to draw attention away from. The technique is perfect for highlighting and sculpting the most beautiful features on your face. To achieve an intense contour, the best technique would be to use light powder that matches your skin tone with a strong blush.
10 understated but highly effective contour colors
- Glow Kit in Gilded (available in four different shades) – this is a natural, warm shade that adds a subtle but lovely highlight to the cheekbones.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation – this foundation has medium coverage and is best for normal to dry skin because it balances oil production and moisturizes skin while still feeling lightweight and natural on the face.
- NARS Sheer Matte Foundation – this foundation provides light to medium coverage with a velvety finish that feels weightless on the skin.
- Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Concealer Creme – a cult favorite, this concealer provides full coverage and wears well throughout the day without caking or creasing even when set with powder.
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Powder – this powder sets your makeup beautifully and doesn’t give off any flashback under bright lights like other powders can.
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact Powder Palette in Pearl ($58) – these shimmery shades are perfect for adding just enough glamour to your no makeup look by highlighting certain areas of the face such as the high points of the cheeks, bridge of nose, brow bone, cupid’s bow, etc.
Naked face edition
Kylie Jenner is one of the most influential people in the world, whether she has makeup on or not. But that doesn’t mean you have to cake on a bunch of products to try and look like her- even after extensive research, it doesn’t seem like Kylie wears any of her ‘famous’ lip glosses and eyeliners in many (if any) of her no make-up looks.
Acne prone skin? Here are the best foundations for you.
Finding the best foundation for acne prone skin can be difficult. It is important to know your skin type, whether you want a matte or dewy finish, and other helpful factors in order to find the perfect product. Luckily for you, we’re providing five of our favorite foundations for acne prone skin with reviews of each!