Flowers are lovely and relaxing, but they are not only for admiring and gifting. Some flowers can help us look better on the outside. This refers to skin and hair care, which define your personality. Flowers include natural oils and nutrients that can aid in the treatment of a variety of everyday problems. Marigold flowers are fairly prevalent, and while these brilliant yellow blossoms are stunning, you can use them to up your hair care game. Marigold flower leaves can be used to make hair masks, and the oil derived from them can be utilised to stimulate hair growth. Without further ado, let us discuss the advantages of marigold flowers for hair and how to apply them.
Benefits of marigold flowers for hair
Regain natural shine
Marigold flowers can help you restore the shine to your hair. Marigold flower hair mask can be used to cure dull and damaged hair. How to Make a Marigold Hair Mask:
- Make a paste with clean marigold flower leaves in a blender.
- Yogurt should be added to this paste.
- You may also add reetha and shikakai powder to this to boost its nutritional content.
- Allow this hair mask to sit on your hair for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with a natural cleaner now.
- Do this 2-3 times each week on a regular basis.
Marigold flowers, in a nutshell, can be used to keep hair healthy. Can it be used in a variety of ways to address various hair concerns?
Isn’t this one of the most prevalent hair care issues? Almost every third person has dandruff, a scaly, flaky, and itchy scalp. Instead than utilising dandruff care solutions, use marigold flowers to get rid of dandruff this time. Follow these steps to treat dandruff:
- Before retiring to bed, massage marigold oil into your scalp.
- The next day, wash your hair and rinse it with marigold water.
- Marigold’s cleaning and antibacterial characteristics will aid in the removal of microorganisms from your scalp.
- It would wash and nourish the scalp, gradually reducing dandruff.
Reduced hair fall
If you have persistent hair loss, you should try marigold flowers to prevent and minimise hair loss. This is especially beneficial for persons who frequently wash their hair or use heat styling tools, both of which damage hair over time. Here’s how to utilise marigold flowers to stop hair loss:
- Add a cup of marigold flower petals to two glasses of water.
- Boil this water for 15 minutes on low heat until it has reduced to half.
- Allow it to cool.
- Rinse your hair with this marigold water after shampooing.
Marigold for hair growth
Increased hair growth is one of the many advantages of marigold oil. You’ve probably tried several hair oils by now, but trust us when we say that marigold oil works miracles! It contains proteins that promote hair growth and regeneration. Applying this oil to your scalp twice a week will cause your hair to grow faster, with noticeable benefits in just a few weeks.
To create marigold oil, follow these steps:
- To remove dirt and debris from marigold leaves, wash them.
- Add one bowl of olive oil, coconut oil, or almond oil, whichever you want to use in your hair, to a pan.
- Now add the marigold leaves and simmer for 10-15 minutes on a low heat.
- Set the bowl aside and let the oil to cool.
- You can filter it to remove the leaves or use it as is.
- This oil should be stored in a jar for future use.