One of the essential elements in both Indian and Italian cooking is garlic. Every meal is flavorful because of its distinctive flavour. Due to the essential nutrients and healing qualities it has, it is also widely utilised in natural medicines. Garlic’s ability to reduce hair loss and encourage hair growth is one of its less well-known advantages. Most people are aware that onions aid in reducing hair loss, but garlic is also a fantastic ingredient for hair development. In this post, we’ll discuss the advantages of garlic for hair as well as how to prepare garlic oil that will nourish your scalp.
Strong antioxidants found in garlic help to maintain healthy hair. It aids in battling bacterial hair problems such dandruff, an itchy scalp, infection, etc.
Hair growth with garlic oil
- Your scalp receives nourishment from garlic, which eventually benefits your hair. Applying garlic oil to your scalp is the ideal technique to use garlic for hair problems. Let us first discuss the advantages of garlic oil for hair care before we explain how you may create it at home.
- Its anti-bacterial qualities help to get rid of any bacteria accumulation that your scalp may have. This happens a lot when it’s humid and monsoon season.
- You are much more likely to develop bacterial scalp infections if you perspire a lot. Thus, utilising garlic oil as a treatment is wise.
- The antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties of garlic oil can also shield the scalp against bacterial and fungal diseases. This results in crusted dandruff, which can exacerbate serious hair damage and infection.
- Sulfur, which is present in garlic oil, has been proven to increase the creation of the carotene protein in hair, which is necessary for hair growth.
- Garlic oil applied to the scalp has been shown in numerous trials to lessen hair loss and breakage.
Learn how to make garlic oil at home
- Crush some garlic cloves or make a garlic paste.
- Take a pan and add garlic paste. Roast it a little.
- Add one cup of coconut oil or olive oil to garlic paste.
- Heat the oil at a low flame for 5 minutes.
- Now, turn off the gas and let the oil cool down.
- Once done, transfer it to a bottle or jar.
Oil must be applied to your hair twice a week in order to provide the greatest benefits. If possible, let the oil on for at least 2-3 hours before shampooing. Overnight oiling is preferable. For hair, garlic oil can be quite helpful. However, keep in mind that you should avoid using garlic if you have a garlic allergy.