Vegan makeup has become more common in the past few years, and if you haven’t tried it yet, now’s the time to start! Here are five excellent reasons why you should use vegan makeup
1) Cruelty Free
Cruelty free makeup is manufactured in a safe, clean environment and doesn’t use animal ingredients. It’s also affordable and made of quality products that don’t contain harsh chemicals or toxins. Plus, vegan makeup is better for your skin and doesn’t harm animals or contribute to animal testing.
- Cruelty Free – Cruelty free makeup is manufactured in a safe, clean environment and doesn’t use animal ingredients. It’s also affordable and made of quality products that don’t contain harsh chemicals or toxins.
Many vegan makeup products are actually better for the environment than traditional makeup. Most vegan makeup products are cruelty-free and don’t contain any animal-derived ingredients. In addition, most of these products are nontoxic, meaning they won’t cause harm to your skin and won’t pollute our waterways. So, if you’re looking for a product that is eco-friendly, then switching over to vegan cosmetics might be just what you need!
3) Free of Harsh Chemicals
Vegan makeup is not only cruelty-free, but it’s also free of harsh chemicals that can irritate sensitive skin. It’s also made without synthetic fragrances and preservatives.
4) Longevity in Products
One of the most popular misconceptions about vegan cosmetics is that they don’t last very long. This couldn’t be further from the truth, and it’s actually quite easy to find products that will stand up to your day-to-day wear and tear. Here are a few things you can do in order to make sure your makeup stays put for as long as possible:
1) Use primer before applying any other cosmetics, even if you’re using a matte foundation.
2) Keep your brushes clean.
3) Store cosmetics in dry places away from heat or sunlight, like cupboards or drawers.
4) Clean off all of your makeup at night with an oil-based remover and then moisturize with a non-oily lotion or cream to help prevent dryness
5) Animal Testing Is a Thing of the Past
Animal testing is a thing of the past. According to PETA, Cosmetics companies are now legally required to use ingredients that have already been safety-tested and approved for use in cosmetics. According to The Humane Society International, animal testing for cosmetics has been banned in more than 30 countries, including Switzerland, Turkey and Brazil.