The winter weather can be cold and discouraging, but it doesn’t have to be. With the right clothes and accessories, you can feel as good as you look during the colder months. These top 5 winter outfits will keep you warm, stylish, and looking sharp no matter what the temperature is outside.
1) The Blazer/ Trench Coats
One of the most versatile pieces in a man’s wardrobe, the blazer can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. A wool blazer is ideal for winter weather, as it will keep you warm without being too bulky. Pair your blazer with a dress shirt and tie for a sharp look that’s perfect for the office or a night out. Or, go for a more casual look by pairing your blazer with a sweater and jeans. Either way, you’ll be sure to turn heads this winter.
2) The Mini Skirt
Whether you’re going for a night out on the town or a casual day at school, the mini skirt is always a good choice. The key to rocking a mini skirt is to keep the rest of your outfit simple and understated. A basic tank top or t-shirt will do the trick, along with some nude heels or flats. If you want to add a little bit of edge to your look, pair your mini skirt with a leather jacket.
It’s finally starting to feel like winter, which means it’s time to break out the sweaters and pullovers. A good pullover can be both stylish and comfortable, and they come in a variety of colors and styles. Here are five of our favorites that will keep you looking sharp all season long.
4) Over the Knee Boots
Whether you’re going for a casual or more dressed-up look, over-the-knee boots are a great way to add some style to your outfit. They can be paired with jeans, leggings, or skirts, and they come in a variety of styles, from heeled to flat. If you’re looking to add a little extra oomph to your outfit this winter, over-the-knee boots are the way to go!
5) The Little Black Dress
No matter what the occasion, the little black dress is always a good choice. It’s easy to dress up or down, and it always looks chic. If you don’t have a little black dress in your wardrobe, now is the time to get one!
Here are five different ways you can style a little black dress this winter :
- A statement necklace and a pair of pumps is how I like to style my little black dress, but you can opt for flats if you want a more casual look. The key with a little black dress is to make sure it fits well and that you feel confident wearing it!
- A printed tunic is a great way to add some winter flair without adding bulk. Pair it with leggings or tights and some tall boots for a versatile, cozy outfit. If you don’t have a printed tunic, consider using patterned stockings instead – no need to spend money on clothes if you don’t have any!
- Another great winter outfit is a cozy sweater dress, which can be worn for work or for play. If you want to wear your sweater dress with leggings, tights, or boots , make sure that it’s easy to remove layers if you start feeling too warm! There’s nothing worse than being too hot at work because you’re overdressed!
- For a night out, nothing beats a little black dress with heels. Make sure that you can walk comfortably in your heels, but don’t feel like you have to settle for flats when trying on dresses – if it looks great, buy it! The next day, throw on some tights and boots and head outside; no one will even know you wore it out last night!
- Last but not least, a little black dress can always be worn as a tunic with leggings or tights. If you want something comfy but still stylish, look for tunics that have a small amount of stretch in them – that way you’ll be able to move around without feeling confined!